Настройки
Регистрация Вход
Путь по сайту: Главная » Форум » Раздел водномоторника » Инженерам и механикам. » Sports NFL Face Coverings, sportscoverings.com, Cincinnati Bengals Face Coverings
Четверг, 25 Апр 2024
Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: Sports NFL Face Coverings, sportscoverings.com, Cincinnati Bengals Face Coverings

Sports NFL Face Coverings, sportscoverings.com, Cincinnati Bengals Face Coverings 2 года 11 мес. назад #562

• WilliamR
  • WilliamR аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Завсегдатай
As far as quarterbacks behind Dak Prescott that are currently under contract, the Cowboys have Garrett Gilbert, Cooper Rush, and Ben DiNucci.

Jan 26, 2021: In an appearance on "The Pat McAfee Show," Rodgers says: "I don't think that there is any reason why I wouldn't be back," emphasizing the word "think." "But look, there's not many absolutes in this business. So to make an absolute statement about something that is not an absolute, I didn't do it. And I guess that's why it went kind of nuts."New England Patriots Face Coverings

April 19, 2021: The Packers' offseason program begins with four weeks of virtual meetings and workouts, but Rodgers does not report for the voluntary session.Cincinnati Bengals Face Coverings

Hill will follow WR Davis Moore as the second Seahawk to move to Carolina this offseason from that draft class.Los Angeles Rams Face Coverings

The team announced it signed defensive back Deuce Wallace, linebacker Sutton Smith and wide receiver Easop Winston Jr. and waived defensive backs Eric Burrell and Trill Williams with failed physicals.Carolina Panthers Face Coverings

sportscoverings.com
Sports NFL Face Coverings

ESPN’s Booger McFarland once said Kelvin Benjamin was a “Popeyes biscuit” away from being a tight end and Benjamin, on national biscuit day, finally made the switch.

The Rams drafted Ernest Jones in the third round, bringing in a linebacker whose pro comparison for Lance Zierlein of NFL.com was Kiser. That’s not a good sign for the fourth-year linebacker out of Virginia who’s entering the final season of his rookie deal. Kiser had a tough 2020 season that included just nine games played due to injury. He was the primary inside linebacker before going down with a knee injury, and even after he was activated, he was a healthy scratch in Week 17 and didn’t play a defensive snap in two playoff games. He could be in danger of losing his job to Jones, but it will come down to the battle in camp.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
  • Страница:
Время создания страницы: 0.609 секунд
Баннер