Настройки
Регистрация Вход
Путь по сайту: Главная » Форум » Раздел водномоторника » Инженерам и механикам. » New York Yankees, Custom Printed MLB Socks, diybasebaLLsocks.com
Четверг, 28 Мар 2024
Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: New York Yankees, Custom Printed MLB Socks, diybasebaLLsocks.com

New York Yankees, Custom Printed MLB Socks, diybasebaLLsocks.com 2 года 10 мес. назад #599

• WilliamR
  • WilliamR аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Завсегдатай
“I told them I’m here to do whatever — pinch hit, first base, whatever they want,” Pujols said, per ESPN. “I’m just excited to have this opportunity to wear this uniform and glad to be here.”

"I think not having it for so long, you take it for granted," Strasburg said of the fans. "You really rely on that. You get the fans into the game, and it gives you that extra boost. The atmosphere changes so much, and we really appreciate it as players."

Noah Syndergaard was nearing a return for the New York Mets, but his rehab start in St. Lucie went bad on Tuesday night.New York Yankees

Kevin Gausman vs. the Diamondbacks on Tuesday: The Giants’ pitching got rocked against the Dodgers, but Gausman enters with a 1.66 ERA and a splitter that is totally befuddling opposing hitters.Minnesota Twins

diybaseballsocks.com
Custom Printed MLB Socks

This article originally appeared on USA TODAY: MLB's Jesse Winker, Franchy Cordero, Fernando Tatis Jr. hit major HRsWashington Nationals

In the ninth, Dennis Santana walked the first two hitters he faced, prompting Roberts to call down to the bullpen to have Blake Treinen warm up. It was a reminder of the Dodgers’ lack of depth in the bullpen with five relievers expected to contribute this season on the injured list.Miami Marlins

Canha opened the third with another drive toward the right-center-field gap. Rojas closed quickly but over-ran the ball, and when he reached back, the ball nicked off his glove for a play that was generously ruled a double.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
  • Страница:
Время создания страницы: 0.172 секунд
Баннер